Deadline for applications: 29/05/2019
Position: Education Program Officer
Salary Level: LO1
Working Area: Gaziantep, Turkey
Job Type: Full Time
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- To the implementation of all project components under the EDUCATION program.
- Ensure monthly and quarterly follow up with community leaders and local authorities through review/feedback meetings.
- Prepare work plans to implement EDUCATION activities.
- Working closely with the EDUCATION team, ensure timely implementation of EDUCATION activities.
- Working closely with EDUCATION team to promote a more robust integration of EDUCATION linkages.
- Assist the EDUCATION team in giving supportive supervision to the field team.
- Compile and submit reports on weekly, monthly progress reports.
- Contribute to communications and media work as required through correction of data and information and sharing with the project heads.
- Demonstrable ability to report writing.
- Ensure the related project documentation, and update EDUCATION program archive.
- Conducting the above tasks and any other tasks requested by the line manager.
Note: the above-mentioned key responsibilities/accountabilities are illustrative ones. Another future responsibilities/accountability may be assigned to the job depending on the department organizational chart
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Education, Economics, Social Sciences or any other discipline relevant to educational development.
- 1 years’ experience in humanitarian projects ‘preferably in the education sector.
- Very good level in both English and Arabic
- Advanced degree in Education, Economics, Social Sciences or any other discipline relevant to educational development.
- 2 years’ experience in education projects.
- Managing UN-funded projects is preferable.
Communication, Teamwork, Planning and Organizing, Creativity, Stakeholders Oriented, Accountability, Commitment to continuous learning, Technological Awareness.
Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook email, internet)
Knowledge of civilian protection and ‘do no harm’ principles.
Experience in PMD (Project Management in Development).
Experience in working in a conflict/post-conflict environment.
skills in data analysis
Experience in remote management.
This position is open to candidates authorized to work in Turkey as local employees. Candidates with Turkish and/or Turkish and Syrian Nationalities will be preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates can submit their CV to HR official e-mail email@example.com before 29- 05 -2019
*We will be hiring as soon as possible so please apply directly.