Deadline for applications: 20/06/2019
Position: Logistic and Security Officer
Working Area: Aleppo/Aazaz
Job Code: 12.GZT.2019
Job Type: Full Time
- Under the supervision of the Supply Chain Manager, he/she manages and processes supplies requests for the relevant projects.
- Ensures the proper functioning of the supply chain including procurement planning
- Procurement of relief items according to IHR rules and regulations
- Planning commodity schedules for project activities in close cooperation with relevant project staff.
- Organizing, and if necessary undertaking, local purchases ensuring adherence to established procedures.
- Ensure documentation on receipt of goods.
- Liaising with the Suppliers for all local purchases.
- Maintain and update suppliers list.
- Implement effective control of assets, inventory and property management.
- Implement proper control and monitoring procedures for all contracts
- Drafting of contracts/agreements
- Facilitate communication between the logistics team and other departments.
- Advise and support the SMT on safety and security aspects and contribute to the fulfillment of IHR’s Security policy.
- Maintain current Access permissions, and able to ease the process of access to current and new locations, for staff and vehicles.
- Organize regular meetings to brief all departments about the security situation in each area they will work every day.
- Maintains the communication channel with IHR employees in the field to check they are safe at all times.
- Monitor adherence to security rules, the implementation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and the Contingency Plans (CPs) preparedness and inform the SMT of any shortcomings or necessary changes to the procedures.
- Ensure that security-related information is being adequately communicated between the IHR Field Offices and the IHR Gaziantep Office following predefined communication channels and maintain the communication channel with the Security Team all the time.
- Periodic checks of the condition of all equipment related to security and in case of shortages, follow up with relevant departments until the issue has been resolved
- Provide up-to-date and accurate security-related information and analyses to the management and other staff.
- Sending the daily movement schedules, rosters, checklists reports.
- Checking the site security for the Offices and the warehouses.
- In addition to the above, the Logistic and Security Officer may be asked to carry out other duties may be assigned by senior management at any time.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in logistics management, economy, accounting, Business Administration or any other related area;
- At least two years of relevant experience, working for NGOs or INGOs programs is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Reporting skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates can submit their CV to HR official e-mail
email@example.com before 20- 06 -2019
*We will be hiring as soon as possible so please apply directly.