Deadline for applications: 20/06/2019
Position: Finance Officer
Working Area: Idlib/Sarmada
Job Type: Full Time
Reports To: Finance Coordinator – Field
IHR is looking for an experienced Finance Officer to be responsible for developing and managing financial tracking, resource flows, reporting and compliance for a specified grant/awards in support of IHR Syria’s programs. The Field Finance Officer provides technical and financial support to the Field Head Office.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reviews supervise and ensure the regular production of the accounting reports from IHR field office.
- Ensures the appropriate use of IHR’s financial resources. Oversees internal control processes, ensuring that IHR’s field offices are working in accordance with IHR’s internal financial procedures as well as all donor rules and policies.
- Assists the Field Finance Coordinator in providing regular, accurate data to oversee IHR field office finances under his/her management.
- Supports his/her the field Finance Coordinator in providing technical guidance and coaching.
- Ensures compliance with the funding regulations in a timely manner. Prepares, or oversees the preparation, of required reports to the Field Finance Coordinator- Field-based on his/her field office expenditures and allowable indirect cost rates.
- Has experience working with budget preparation and analysis, financial reporting and proven ability to translate technical financial data into informative reports.
- Has a BA or BSc or the equivalent in accounting, finance or another relevant field.
Proficiency in Excel and Accounting Softwares (Al Ameen – Al Manara….)
Excellent interpersonal skills
Great analytical skills
Eye for detail
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates can submit their CV to HR official e-mail
email@example.com before 20- 06 -2019
*We will be hiring as soon as possible so please apply directly.